Monday, November 12, 2012

So this is what you meant

When you said that you were spent?
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit right to the top.
- Imagine Dragons, It's Time

This is an AWESOME song that bf put on my last playlist, and then randomly this morning I heard it on the radio when I pressed the wrong button as I was trying to go back to sleep after my frantic early morning (more about that later).  I don't normally do this but check this song out, you'll like it I think.  And if you don't then we wouldn't be friends anyway. 

Here it is.

Anyhoodle, I had a very tired run today, and I'm blaming bf.  I was awakened gently at around 4am with his quiet packing and listening to his music (and I do love his music).  Then a kiss goodbye and I said how proud I was of him getting out on time for his 7:30am flight, then I drifted off to the sounds of frantic search below.  Then I was roused again when he burst into the room and announced he couldn't find his car keys. So I got up and started helping him search, and then after a few minutes we decided I should just take him to the airport at this point because now he would never make it on time to park, so I got dressed.  On the way out the door, he found his keys on the kitchen counter. 
Me:  The kitchen counter?  Really?
He:  They were hidden by all this stuff you piled up on here!
Me:  The dishes?
And that's when I told him I'm totally blogging about this. 

So I did 4.5 on the mountain but I walked more than half of it.  Tired, as I said. 

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!