Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quebec of the South

Don't be a fool with that,
your useless plastic pistol,
On my signal, we will drop our stupid
cause and disappear into the night.
-Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Enough residents of Texas have signed a petition to secede that it requires a response from the White House.  And I have talked to some people who seem to have put a lot of thought into life as an independent country.  Some who proclaim "good luck to the rest of them without us".  Wow - I have so many thoughts.  First - if I finally moved back to the US only to not live in the US again, I'm going to be really pissed.  I'm going to go to the sporting goods store and buy everything from the pink BB gun all the way up to the RPG launcher.  That's just so I fit in, but I'll also be really pissed.  Second - you don't think the US would take a star off the flag, so somebody is getting promoted - Puerto Rico?  District of Columbia?  Canada?  Now I'm even more pissed. 

Oh crap.  November 18th is coming up fast.  I'm  running the 1/2, but I have two problems.  First - life, work, etc got in the way of running the last week and so today was my first run in 7 days.  Second - the playlist isn't completed. 

So I ran - 5 miles on the treadmill.  The treadmill faced the pool where there was a man and a woman doing the weirdest workout I have ever seen.  They had dumbbells underwater and they swam around picking them up.  I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to submerge regular weights, but what do I know?  I also thought you could use swimwear to cover your asscraque.

And we add "Same Mistake" by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to the playlist.  Texas - don't make the same mistake as Quebec.  Swimmers around the world - don't make the mistake as the dumbbell divers.  Enjoy the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqbx5DhUfU

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!