Monday, November 26, 2012

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
- leavin on a jet plane

There's a very cool rendition of this song by a lady singer on a playlist bf gave me, probably because he's always leavin on a jet plane. But this morning it resonated because we were up and at the gym before dawn. You see, today starts my new life as I rejoin the rat race, and the only time I will have to work out now is early morning. So we shall see how this goes. I also discovered the mystery that is coffee. I gulped down a half cup, my first ever, and it didn't taste nearly as bad as last time bf made me take a drink from his cup. And I only made it a mile before I had to go to the bathroom. So this is the secret! This is why runners always drink coffee, and what helps them avoid the bathroom lines at races! Anyway, then I got back on and did another half mile before heading home because my kids were calling. I'm sure they had assumed I'd been kidnapped since I was gone from the house so early. And neither one bothered to read the note I left on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!