Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's time to begin

Isn't it?
- Imagine Dragons

I did my 3.5 neighborhood route today sans fat dog (she really needs the run but she takes pit stops too often and I can't get into my rhythm). It was a darn good effort. I ran the whole way at a decent pace aside from a short walk break in the last mile. But this song helped me through because it's so fun to run to. My muscles were still fatigued from yesterday's mountain run and I had thigh burn in my first mile even. I think maybe I will do the mountain again tomorrow. I start work on Monday and its a crapshoot after that. I was thinking that if I intend to do the RnR half in January, I really need to get started. In fact, it's well past that time. Hmmm. And now back to college football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!