Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mistakes were made

1. I decided to take tues off because I had gone 4 days in a row even tho those were very short runs and even tho I knew I was leaving outta town on Weds.
2. I packed 2 running shirts, 2 shorts and 2 socks because I was going to N Cal where the weather would be nice for running outside.
3. On Weds I got back to my room after work and promptly fell asleep, thus ruining any chance that I'd go.
4. On thurs I got back to my room and promptly changed into my running clothes, which is when I realized that I had brought zero running bras. And, I only had one regular bra cuz I travel light.
5. On Friday I got home around 7pm and was just too tired to make an effort.

So this morning I got up and I did do about 5 I think. I ran after dropping J an his game early and was in an unfamiliar hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!