Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A mighty fine jog

3.5 miles outside. Time was 42:53, 12:15/mile. I did 2.5R/1W intervals, which was really good. I was surprised at how well I did, I was expecting to really be huffing and puffing, but I wasn't. I did all the intervals as planned, and all was well. I have been taking claritin every day, so that has been really helpful, and today I was especially glad I did, since the maintenance workers were out mowing lawns all along my route. Also, rest day yesterday probably helped. I think tomorrow will be my other day off, work schedule will make it hard to fit it in tomorrow. Today was perfect weather! A little bit chilly, cloudy and a nice cool breeze.

I'm all motivated now that Sandy is talking about doing that damn Vegas half!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!