Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well, I did three yesterday at work, and my time was 38:40. When I was going faster on the treadmill is when I got my sore ankle. And I took today off, and I don't do any incline at all, so I think you can put your fears of me kicking your ass to rest. For today. Haha.

I really need to get up in the morning tomorrow and GO! But I have just had such a hard time going outside in the mornings, I can't even tell you. I tell myself I'm going to go, and I just cannot bring myself to get up and do it! I am going to give it a try again tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes. Part of the problem is that I have this "safety net" of the treadmill at lunch, I know I can fit it in some other way, so I talk myself out of it in the morning. But I really need to be getting more outside runs in, the treadmill just is not the same. I like the treadmill, and sometimes it saves my bacon as far as just getting in the mileage, but I think for me, I have to do to a certain amount of outside running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!