Friday, April 15, 2011

Funny Links

I did two miles yesterday on the stupid treadmill. I am not feeling that well, and have yet another god)&)(amn motherf&(*ing cold! My throat has been sore for three days now! It does seem to be a rather mild cold, and I can still exercise, but I was inclined to take it easy yesterday, and didn't go at all on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will probably go today, and I'm supposed to do 5.5 tomorrow.

Anyways, I wasn't going to post, but I wanted to show you this article. I read this blog sometimes, and he linked to it. This part made me laugh:

Ultimately, I bought my own treadmill. Mostly because the gym had a maximum time allowed. Staff members would point at their watches and let you know your time was up. When I exceeded the 30-minute limit, I felt they should gather others and applaud, not kick me off it.

Now that I've got a treadmill in my home, I can stay on it as long as I want. Maybe jogging or maybe just lying on it with a pillow, a book and a bowl of cereal. Feels athletic when someone calls and asks what I'm doing to pant a little and say, “I'm on the treadmill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!