Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The crazy's got me.

Last week at my shrink appointment, we changed my meds around to add a stimulant and drop an anti-depressant. And drop the thyroid. The goal is to get my energy back, which I have been lacking for months. Well I am round the bend. Bad depressed. Been in bed for 2 days. Looks like today will be another. I did call Dr. Saeed and started the anti-depressant again, so I should be feeling better soon, but in the meantime all I can do is sleep and cry. Now this isn't the proper venue for this post but I did want to let you guys know what was happening because one of the things I have learned is to let people know what is happening. Please tell me if you don't want me to post this crap here because I won't be offended and I won't do it. My main point being I haven't gone this week and it's fucking shitty because it felt so good to be back on the horse last week. SO VERY GOOD. I'm sick of being crazy. I'm sick of the pity party. I'm sick of being me. Can you guys please pray for me. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Missy, so glad you're back!! And sorry you have to deal with that shit :( I'm glad you let us know how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!