Sunday, February 13, 2011

4 Miles

Treadmill. Funny story, I was determined this morning to go running outside. So, I take the dog and we head out. I get .2 miles out according to the Garmin and I realize there is no way I can do this. The sidewalks were so icy and some parts of them were still really deep in snow, and I couldn't even count the number of times I nearly twisted my ankle or just went down on my ass from slipping. So, we turned around and went home. The poor dog, he hasn't had a decent walk or run in weeks because of the crappy weather around here. So, I came home and announced I was going to the gym. Where I did four miles on the treadmill. I am not taking any walk breaks to speak of on the treadmill anymore, just real quick ones to take a sip of water.

Anyhoodle, where are you guys? Don't tell me you are wasting the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!