Sunday, February 20, 2011

Are you calling me darlin'?

Hahahaha! Have you guys downloaded that song yet? Such a good one, my favorite running song right now.

Anyhoodle, did three miles today on that trail I talked about. It was AWESOME! My time was terrible (13:38 per mile), because there were lots and lots of hills, but we had such a good time. Nobody was on the trail at all, so I was singing to the dog, and I just didn't feel like I needed to worry about anything, no people, no cars, no nothing. Just me, my ipod and the dog. We were kings of the trail!

3 comments:

  1. It's called "that's not my name" by the ting tings. God, don't you ever actually READ my posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok YES I read them! I even already downloaded those songs, they just haven't come up yet on my playlist sooo I didn't realize it was same song

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!