Sunday, February 14, 2010

This week

Well, I ran on Monday, as I said. I went to the Chiropractor on Weds for my hip pain, which turns out to be cyatic (sp?) nerve pain caused by a strain in my gluteus maximus (butt) muscle when I did the 6 the weekend after the half. So running on it has continued to strain it and exascerbate the pain. But, he said I shouldn't stop running. So I went on Thurs and was only able to hobble about 3/4 of a mile before I stopped and went home, for a grand total of 1.5 miles. I went to the Chiro again on Friday and told him it was WAY worse than before. I got a massage and was told to run this weekend. But, I went dancing on Friday night, country swing dancing that is, and woke up in so much pain Sat that I could barely hobble around the house, so I didn't go running. Today I'm still in pain so I'm about to go for a walk. We'll see. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!