Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moral Victory

First, I did 3 on Sunday. Not the 6 I had imagined but at least I went. I just felt really fatigued. And, I've been having this hip pain since I did 6 the first weekend after the half. But anyway.

Went to the gym last night and this little blondie hopped on the treadmill next to me after I was a mile in. She was talking on her cel phone, which was annoying, but I figured she'd wrap her conversation up during her warm up. Which she didn't. She proceeded to chat along for the next mile, whilst my rage and indignation increased. I couldn't get my music loud enough to drown her out and I was totally off my mojo. I coughed loudly a couple times and muttered curse words under my breath, but she wasn't getting the hint. So finally I just said "excuse me, could you move over there?? you are really distracting me!". And she left, over to the other side of the room and continued walking and talking. Bitch. Where do people get off ignoring the rules??? Not to mention being so inconsiderate and rude. But, I was proud of myself for finally getting up the guts to say something. Then this guy who was on the other side of her goes "Thanks!!" to me. So I think that from now on I shall not tolerate idiots on their cel phones in the cardio room. I'm in the right, dammit!!! And if you want to see me open up a can of whup-ass, just keep talkin.

Anyway, I did 3 but it was a good 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!