Saturday, February 6, 2010

Did four miles today. Bumped it up to four running to five walking for almost all of it. Funny thing, though, I kept thinking that I wanted to start running again after only four minutes of walking, as opposed to five. I made myself do the five of walking since that was my plan, but I thought about it and decided tomorrow I'll go ahead and do four miles again and see how it feels to just do four and four. The ultimate plan was to do five and five, but that's not what I'm feelin' so I'll give four and four a shot and see how it feels. I'll let you all know what happens! And, just so everyone is aware of what that would mean, that would mean I am running two whole miles. The craziness of that, it slays me! That is what it would mean, right? Half running, half walking and four total miles? I don't know, I might end up quitting with the running.....I can't stand all the math!

And Sandy, I'm just glad I don't travel often, because it wasn't just tough for me to maintain good exercise while I was traveling, it was downright impossible. I feel for ya!

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!