Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fritos and Famous Amos

Not only am I NOT running this week in Puerto Rico, but I am eating famous amos cookies and fritos for breakfast. Why, you ask?? Well, I am staying in a very nice condo in an exclusive private community that has no place to shop. So, my hosts had the foresight to stock the refrigerator with some fruit and cheese, wine, beer, and ham sandwiches. Which was great for the first day. But the club is closed on Mon and Tues, which means I can't get any food. Anywhere. So when I come in to work, we are providing famous amos cookies and fritos as snacks to employees during training. And that's all I have to eat. Add a diet coke, and its going to be a fucking fantastic day.

2 comments:

  1. Fritos are whole grain. What's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you joking? whole grain? Does that even matter if its covered in grease?

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!