Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Lazy!

I really needed to go today. Actually I really needed to go yesterday but didn't. I just could not bring myself to get up this morning and go. I'm feeling pretty sad and homesick yesterday and this morning, which I am sure is a contributing factor. I will pack a bag today and go during my lunch break. It will make me feel better.

I need to make plans to get down there for Easter. I've decided I am going to the Easter picnic. Last night on my way home I was rather a mess, crying about it and thinking about Aunt Sharon and Aunt Karen and how that is really the only time I will ever be able to see them anymore, so I really just need to get in the car and drive down there. I'll just make sure not to bring any valuables!

And Sandy I am also planning a trip down for your birthday, so no worries. I'm not sure if that one will just be me and maybe I'll fly, I'll have to think about that some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!