Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Whirlpool Honeymoon is Over

I ran and swam today. There were rotten kids in the whirlpool, which irritated me. And churchy people, which irritated me even more. 

I've been accused of having somewhat of a potty mouth in this blog, by our audience of one. Which only makes me more determined to utilize the noble curses even more. Along with that spurious accusation, I was accused of what apparently is the fashion "don't" of the century in wearing black loafers with navy blue tights. In addition, I was asked when I became "such a drinker", endured snide remarks about how often I kiss my husband, was told "you have to admit you keep up on world events more than the rest of us" which I still can't figure out, since this was said as if it was something I should really work on. 

For all this joy and privilege, I spent around $700. 

Gotta love family. 

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to stay with this rec center... I need to find a decent gym!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!