Sunday, November 16, 2014

From the mouths of babes

The man who stands in front of you
Is not the sum of all his dreams
But I'm hoping they've got something in common
- Dawes, something in common

Well thank great goddess K came home this weekend to deliver the slap in the face I needed. We were out to dinner and they were quizzing me about my mood, and I shared my fears of being alone. K told me I was acting like she did after her cheer accident, and we talked about how at one point I told her she needed to get her shit together and find another path. She told me I need to do the same and get my ass out of the house. She was right. It is so hard for me to put myself out there. So today I ran to the gym and watched some football and then we got massages. Tonight I walked over to the local pub and had some dinner and watched football and had a very nice dinner conversation. I've put some local events on my calendar that I want to go to and I will go. I'm going to live my life and do the things I want to do and find my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!