Sunday, November 30, 2014

My goddam piriformass hurts

Bite your lips, your words are robbery
Do you grin inside? You're killing me
All along we talked of forever
I kinda think that we won't get better
- Blink 182

Someone recently advised me that it's inappropriate to tell the internets that my ass hurts. So in the interests of the professionalism that this blog reflects, and out of respect for the worldwide audience, I will heretofore refer to my piriformass muscle, which is indeed the core of the issue. But it hurts today. I did 4.5 yesterday - 2 to gym, 1 with strength training, and 1.5 home. Dang good day! I ran 19 miles last week including a 5k Turkey Trot with my babies and sista. Most excellent for Thanksgiving week. Alas, I did just two today to the gym and I'm tired, so I just worked out the piriformass and am watching the Cards game. So grateful my blista sista was in town and all the good time and food spent with family. Nobody even broke down in tears although sadly I did have to burn my effigy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!