Sunday, November 23, 2014

My ass hurts

If we die in obscurity, oh well
At least we raised some hell
- Weezer, Back to the Shack

I ran to the gym today after dropping my car off a half mile from the house so the boy had a ride home from work. I am only a little ashamed to admit I spoil him like that. So 2 miles to the gym, then I watched the second half of the Cards game and scammed some guest passes for my peeps next week, then two miles home. I'm back at last. Only got two days in last week due to Colorado travel and happy hours and an odd fainting episode late Friday night. I did a very slow two miles last night because my tailbone hurts so bad from the fall. And I wasn't even drunk! I'm not sure whether to blame mom or dad for the weak asses we all seem to have inherited. I took Sophie to an art fair this morning and it was lovely. It's amazing how many people want to talk to me with that little one at my side. But then she pooped on the grass and I didn't have anything to clean it up with so we had to run. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!