Saturday, November 15, 2014

Beneath the surface

Just beneath the surface there's another one of me
At the root of all my troubles, in the twitch before I speak
With thoughts and revelations even I could not accept
So just beneath the surface is where he will stay kept
- Dawes

Just beneath the surface is a giant pain in my ass. My left butt cheek to be specific. I ran the mountain today, if it can be called running, my ass hurt almost the whole way. It's this piriformus thing, this weak muscle in my butt that gets all cranky and irritates my sciatic nerve. And so now I am laying down watching the asu game just aching. I will have to go back to that chiropractor tomorrow although I'm sure physical therapy would be better. On the plus side, I got in 18 miles this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!