Saturday, March 11, 2017

The end of the beginning

His purpose did not flag nor did his heart falter . . .
And he was lonely
but did not find loneliness in any way a bad or ignoble thing.
The dark came down and the world moved on.
- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Damn the book is over. No wonder I couldn't get through it the first couple times. 90% of it was a walk through the desert and the last 10% was a long conversation. Onward and upward. My purpose hasn't flagged, and yet this is the first week in 2017 that I've exercised five times. I did three miles around the hood today in the 90 degree heat and I walked home. My lungs ache as per usual. Hiking picrotcho leak tomorrow with baby girl and her bf. And the world moved on.


- Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!