Sunday, March 5, 2017

Amazing

Amazing, the effort we put in 
Amazing, the emotional bridges, tunnels, roads, and ways
We go around what's one step from our face

I see it clearly now

Jimmy Eat World - You Are Free

So, I don't feel amazing in any way. It seems like exercise days have become the exception rather than the rule. But it's just so goddamn miserable!  Is this what getting old is?  I imagine I will keep plugging away and one day I will have a good one. Last Sunday I walked the mountain because I was still getting over this nasty chest cold. I ran/walked three one day last week, probably Monday, and then I went to Texas. And then I was tired and then there was fun to be had, yadda yadda yadda, it's today and I did another pathetic three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!