Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pressure

And u can't stand workin all day
Work is tearin up my soul
I think I will go out tonight
And I will call in sick tomorrow
- The Mowglis

This is an oldie but a goodie. I put my phone on random Mowglis songs but that turned out to be like blowing sunshine and rainbows up my own ass for 3 miles. I really do better with melancholy and contemplative songs when I run. Songs that can echo my bodily pain. So today I had just decided I wasnt going. I exercised more than I probably have in my life in May, and then the Grand Canyon, and I'm just feeling pressure. I spent two days in San Francisco and am going to DC on Saturday followed by New Jersey, so it's going to be real tough to get the miles in. So instead I went to Taco Bell. But then I went outside around 9 to take out the garbage and there was this tiny bit of crispness in the air. So I went and did my neighborhood 3.5 mile route and I feel good about that. I now have 12.5 miles for the month and four yoga classes. It's gonna be an ugly month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!