Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Disinterested

My internal monologue is saturated analog
It's scratched and drifting

I must express my disinterest
- Courtney Barnett

I ran one mile at the gym today. I use the term "ran" rather loosely. I was on the dreadmill and it was awful, after an uninspiring and unshowered day. After the dreadful mile I moved to the track to see if that was better. It wasn't. I contemplated a hot tub soak, but then I just went home. I wonder if my body is just recovering from the weekend. Yesterday wasn't much better. I only had time to run a mile before yoga and then I was somewhat brutally reminded why I hate the Tuesday afternoon class. This guy instructed us to jump from plank to handstand. And then back. Repeat. Like ten times. I'm completely out of my league in there. So tomorrow is another day. I have exactly two miles for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!