Monday, February 10, 2014

Story of my life

The story of my life, I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke inside
- 1D, Story of my Life

I was bopping along to this little ditty on the radio on my drive home this evening and I really liked it so when I got home I went to download it. And I was horrified to discover that it's by One Direction. You know, the British boy band, Harry Styles, et al? Screaming 15-year olds weep to this song. Apparently so do I. I couldn't even bring myself to write out the whole band name above, so great is my shame. But I bought it anyway, dammit, and I listened to it on repeat during a very trudging sloth-like run. I don't know why it was so difficult. Maybe cause I worked all day like normal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!