Saturday, February 15, 2014

I don't know how I got this far down

Her eyes are wide open right out of her head. Cause she's cleared of a
crime that she could not commit
Well I did what I did
And I’d do it all over again

                          - The Wild Feathers


Well... here we are. February is more than  half over. I have a grand and impressive total of 12 miles for the month. This cold is like the fucking black death, it will not go away. I did not help the situation by engaging in nights of debauchery with co-workers along with an entire week of shitty eating, but for god's sweet sake, I do not deserve this!

Also, a word of advice to anyone who might actually be reading the blog at this point.... do NOT listen to any song recommended by Sandy by the The Airborne Toxic Event (I see now she has recommended two of them) unless you want to find yourself on a plane to Albuquerque weeping uncontrollably until the nice middle eastern man sitting next to you finally dings for the flight attendant to bring you some tissues already. If you're feeling masochistic, the song is "The Graveyard Near The House"... go ahead, go download it. I dare you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!