Sunday, February 23, 2014

And I know it well....

I must've walked a thousand miles or more tryin' to keep you off my mind 
I've knocked on a thousand doors I'm sure, just to see what I might find
I slept in the arms of a fallen angel cryin' next to me 
And I knew her well

And you took me to hell and back
How many times can I walk away from you
My mind's like a one way track 
And every one is taking me back to you 
And you tell me just one more timeand you'll lie like you always do
and I needed just one more lie then there's nothing that I can do
and I need it just one more time then I swear that I'll be through
And I know it well

                               - Airborne Toxic Event, Hell and Back

WOOT! An ATE song that most definitely won't make you cry, but WILL make you run. 

I'm feeling every so much better, and I'm at 87 miles for the year, which is not bad! So, not nearly as far behind the curve as I would have thought after my weeks of struggling with the black plague of death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!