Thursday, December 1, 2011

An unexpectedly bad one

Tonight I went to the gym almost giddy with happiness that this is my last run before the half. Granted, I should have gone last night but it wasn't in the cards. So I hopped on my old faithful treadmill tonight (because it was freesing outside - 55 degrees!) And set my level 2 incline incline. But it was hideously difficult! I took a walk break after .63 miles and I called it quits after 1.5. Stupid treadmill. So, I decided I will do my 3.5 mi route after work tomorrow cause the office closes at 4 and we're not leaving til 7 and I need to end on a high note.

3 comments:

  1. Cramming for the final in the am tomorrow too sss---all ways, hc

    ReplyDelete
  2. 55 degrees.... god you are such a weenie! I am going on the treadmill today at work because it is TWENTY degrees outside and the wind is blowing so hard it is kind of shaking the house... THAT is a reason to run on the treadmill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck sistas! Post your times as soon as you finish! I'm so excited for you... Watch out for poop!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!