Sunday, December 6, 2009

5.8

So I did 5.8 today, which was satisfactory given the hiatus I took. I thought I went farther but I mapped it when I got home and nope. I did just over 15-minute miles which is also satisfactory. I'm feeling pretty good about things.
I am looking forward to training in Denver. I am going to try to do 2 long runs while I am there. It will be hard because I know I will be very sore and will have to go really slow and probably not run a whole lot because I won't be able to breathe. So I'll need a lot of encouragement from you two.

1 comment:

  1. I think your biggest obstacle will be the cold! I found that the lung burn wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I did have to walk more. I wasn't sore though, just a little tight. So you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!