Sunday, April 2, 2017

Like It's Nothin'

He's the fire and the sin
And I burn breathin' him in 
Now this love is suicide
And I sell my soul for the high 

           - Bryce Fox (with pronoun liberties)

Love this song. Kind of obsessed with it, in fact. This was my week, and it was damn good. I think those are all running miles, but I can't remember about last Sunday, maybe I did the elliptical that day. Anyway the weather is warming and it's time for some runnin' and some stair climbin'!!

I got some serious new kicks that I'm hoping will alleviate this damn foot pain that periodically plagues me, I'm back in the Brooks Ariel, after having to forgo them for a couple of years when they re-designed them and I couldn't fit into them anymore. I guess they fixed them because these feel good. But those Saucony Hurricanes have never been as supportive as they once were, despite all kinds of re-designs, and I'm wondering if they just weren't supportive enough of my big wide boat feet. 

Anyway I'm off to test them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!