Sunday, April 9, 2017

Desert blooms




I didn't have to exercise today but I went because I wanted to. A novel concept, that. I did 3 yesterday to get my 5 days in last week. I went once in Atlanta and that wasn't great either but I went. Today it was beautiful outside even after my nap so I went to the mountain. I ran some of it but not much. The desert is in bloom and I truly did stop often to admire the flowers. I love the flowers that the saguaros get but it's still a couple weeks early for that. I had an awful dream during my nap that I had reached out to my ex bf and he rejected me and I was so angry at myself for doing that, so I was contemplating that on the mountain. My instinct is to be frustrated with myself for still thinking on these things, but I didn't spend much time there. I am where I am, and frankly I'm quite happy with life. After my hike I went to AJs and drank iced tea on the patio while finishing my podcast. It's a beautiful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!