Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gasp

I sit and watch your flowers wilting in the kitchen
I felt like I was one of them gasping for air
- BTE, Get You In

I had a tough three miles today. It might be partly because of the way I've been eating. I went to lunch with some peeps earlier this week and they all made a deliberate point of ordering off the "less than 500 calories" menu, and then got a good laugh when I went for the Mac and Cheese. But goddam it was worth it. I tried to make it up on the mountain yesterday and I had a damn good run. I probably ran more on the way up than I have before, cause there was this lady in pink who kept threatening to overtake me. Alas, I was tired today on my three with fatty mcfatterson. Watching her take her usual 3 poop breaks, I was reminded that I left a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table last night. Huh. Not even digested a little. Anyway, back to the books. I have a test tomorrow, after which I will likely require more Mac and Cheese. And some wine. Let's hope I get a run in first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!