Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anterior Innominate Rotation

That's what I have that is making my hip hurt. He says it likely doesn't have anything to do with the shoes, that was just an unfortunate coincidence that it happened right after I got fitted for those new shoes. It is simply a running injury, I probably did it while doing one of those long training runs.

Anyhoodle, he moved it back where it needed to be and now I have all these old lady exercises I have to do twice a day to try and make it stay where it needs to be. And no running for two days and no crossing my legs anymore. Which is a surprisingly hard habit to break.

I ran 3.4 miles yesterday morning before the appointment. Today my hip is sore, but in a different way. It is sore from the exercises I am doing and also from the manipulation he did to it yesterday, which took quite a bit of effort since I waited so long to address the problem, it was hard to put it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!