Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iamsogoddamfuckingtiredofthis

I did 3 today at the gym, indoor track. And, I have to say that whilst I dreaded going and was really quite grumpy about it, it wasn't so bad. You know how you can generally tell in the first few steps if its going to be a bad run or a good one? Well, I was expecting a bad one but my first few steps turned out generally light and somewhat bouncy, and I felt pretty good the whole 3 miles. And thank goddess because I've been feeling a bad exercise rebellion coming on. Just. Need. To. Get. Through. Next. Week.

I'm wondering if part of my misery is cause of my period. Do you guys find that its harder to run and/or get motivated when you're on your period?

Anyhoo, I think I will try 10 tomorrow night, and then only do 5 or 6 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!