Saturday, October 2, 2010

3.42

If I am doing my math right I did 12:42 second miles. Not sure about that though. Total time was 43:26.

Getting geared up for my 10.2 tomorrow! Gotta get it done! I need to go to a goodwill store today or maybe walmart and pick up some cheap sweatshirt and long sleeve shirt so I can wear them tomorrow on my run and make sure it is all going to work.

I'm going to lose a bit of time, since I am going to have to drop the dog off when he is done and then finish up, but it won't be that much time, I'll just throw him in the house and keep going.

I'm trying to devise a ritual for the night before the race, do you guys want to do that? I'm thinking we could combine it with my family's thankfulness ritual, since it will be about that time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, ritual! Awesome idea. A health and wholeness and sistahood ritual.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!