Monday, November 9, 2009

Ok, Yo!

So last Thurs I did 2 after work, only ran one of it. Don't recall why it was that I had such a crappy time except that our bike rack didn't work on the car and I hadn't packed or done laundry so the trip seemed to be getting off to a bad start and I didn't get to the gym until 8 and I had to pick K up from dance and take J's friend home, etc etc.

Did the Triathlon on Sat and it was brutal. Turns out there are hills galore on Catalina Island. Who knew? I did the swim pretty well but the 10 mile bike was three laps up this giant hill, then the run had two giant hills that I couldn't even run up. I was spent but it was good and I'm glad I did it!! Had a bottle of wine to celebrate on Sat night, sang some karaoke and danced my ass off. But I digress.

Today I was back at it, did a good 3. Now I'll start focusing on getting my long runs in on the weekends. And back to the focus on eating well. I looked like such a chubster in the triathlon pics I was embarassed. Time to get serious. I'm getting my thyroid levels checked again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!