Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Manic Monday

I have such a mental problem with missing Monday workouts. It just feels like I've already messed up for the week and its so easy to blow it for the rest of the week. But if I start out strong on Monday then I know I've got the week under control. Anyway, I went tonight but it was real hard to motivate myself to get out there after having missed yesterday. I did 3.5 on the street tonight, in the dark, and am hugely excited to report that I did a 10.8 min mile pace!! I really want to finish in 2.5 hours in January so I've been working on my pace.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I didn't know you had set a time goal! Do your feet catch fire? Does the pavement start melting underneath you? That is damn fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels fast! But its not that fast. The thing is, certain muscles in my legs are sore this morning, so it must just make that big a difference going faster than normal.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!