Tuesday, June 2, 2009

maintenance

I did 5 today and I couldn't have been more stupid about it. I waited too long to go, and it was up to 90 degrees by the time I got back. I didn't eat first or bring water with me. What the hell?? I know better. I was trying to burn off the 2 brownies I ate last night. I keep forgetting it's not about calories or my weight. It's about enjoying what I am doing, and if I don't focus on giving my body what it needs to perform properly, then I am just wasting my time. Still, even with all that stupidity, I did better than 14 1/2 minute miles. Gee I wonder how I would have done had I fueled my body? Well at least I went. So all is well in the end. Although I feel quite sick now and am holding very still until it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!