Wednesday, June 3, 2009

aaaalrighhhhhhht

Marianne I am just posting my maintenance and how it's going. It helps me stay motivated. Weird but I just need to write it down - doesn't even matter if anyone reads it. Today I did 3 miles at 13:24 pace. Something happened with my stride... I fell into a new rhythm that I have never felt before. It felt like longer, more regular strides. Also hit that breathing sweet spot where I felt I could go for quite a while at that pace. So, that was really awesome. I really don't like running in the hot... school starts Monday and when that happens I'll go to the rec center at the U of A. I am going to try to do the treadmill just because I can still run without being in the heat. Also will be easier to cross train 2 days a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!