Friday, June 26, 2009

At the YMCA there really aren't that many young people there, mostly middle aged and older people. There are some, but I don't really pay attention these days to who is going longer than me or who I am going longer than. I guess it comes and goes in phases. There is this one younger couple who comes in sometimes when I am there and the girl in particular is a HUGE peeker, it really annoys the crap out of me, she is constantly looking over at me. And I do consistently beat both their stupid asses, both in intensity and duration, so I guess that's okay.

You know, I was thinking the other day about the student rec center....we had this totally awesome rec center at ASU and I think I maybe stepped foot in there twice in all my years there and it was FREE! Oh well, what are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!