Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ooops

I didn't realize we were posting on this still. Or posting on it already to work on the Chang. I've just been doing my thing, going to the gym. I have not been walking much, I am saving that training for when it gets cooler. I am really enjoying the gym these days, upping my intensity and length of time I work out. I used to have a goal of having one 45 minute session out of the total of three that I do each week. Now, I do 45 minutes almost every time and I work hard! So, it's all good. I need to go tonight, but just realized my ipod battery is dead. Have to fix that before I can go. 

Also, I just have to tell you, I was telling Christa last night that while I would never say that the surgery changed my life, I would say that about the gym. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!