Sunday, May 4, 2014

What doesn't change will slip and fall away

I swear I dream of waking up
To find the future screaming
But I've been sleepwalking so much
I don't remember dreaming 


                  - The Mowgli's, "Clean Light"

I took another good walk today, four miles. I'm weirdly sore from walking. I mean, my bum hip always hurts more when I walk than it does when I run, so that's no surprise, but it always strikes me what different sets of muscles you are using when walking as opposed to running (at least, that's what I'm presuming given that different things get sore). It makes me think I should really incorporate more walking into my regular fitness routine. Plus, it is all enjoyable and meditative and shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!