Sunday, May 18, 2014

We all run for something

We all run for something.
Oh for God, for fate,
For love, for hate,
For gold, and rust,
For diamonds, and dust.
- One Republic, Til the Love Runs Out

This is an awesome song that I believe my blista sista posted a couple weeks ago. It's great to run to, and you can dance to it. I hit the gym this afternoon and promised myself I only had to get through 2 miles before I went to the pool to read my book. I had an unexpectedly good run though, and actually did 3.5 which is almost unheard of for me on the dreadmill. I finished 3 in about 35 min with the inclines. Usually I prefer to set the treadmill on "loiter". And there's the time I did 13 miles on the treadmill while training for the marathon - now that was a special form of torture. Now I am taking advantage of the more awesome benefits of my gym - a beautiful view of the mountains while I read poolside. If I can't run in those mountains I can at least gaze upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!