Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello there

The angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
- Blink 182

I am experiencing life in a northern town with three teenagers this week, which has led to conversations on such enlightening topics as why nightcrawlers splooge white goop to the genius of Blink 182 and the spontaneous group singing of their greatest hits in a pizza restaurant, much to the simultaneous appreciation and chagrin of our waiter. Such a great time - I love these kids and we have such fun times together. So I did about 2.5 miles around a lake today while the kids fished, and 3 yesterday. Fat dog and I walked about 4 on Sunday but I'm not counting that as it was intended to be a quick jaunt around the neighborhood and I was wearing my uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!