Saturday, May 17, 2014

I suppose I should tell you what this bitch is thinking
- Lily Allen

I e been feeling rather lazy and listless lately. I didn't go on Tuesday just because I didn't feel like it. On Thursday I was getting ready to go when my kids suggested a game of basketball at the park, which of course I would choose over running any day. I did run the mile to the park and then walked home with J. Today it was all u could do to drag my ass to the gym. I did go though and got 3 miles on the treadmill for a total of 10.5 this week. I have seriously been contemplating canceling my gym membership because it's so expensive and I so loathe the treadmill but there really aren't other good options in the summer here. But I was reminded how much I love a leisurely soak in the hot tub and steam room after a run. And reading a good book by the pool. My baby girl turned 18 this week and graduates HS in 5 days. I'm really having a hard time getting my head around that, and the fact that our time as a threesome is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!