Saturday, October 5, 2013

Morning sky

That morning sky gave me a look
So I left while you were sleeping
That's all it took
- Blind Pilot, Half Moon

I woke up at 630 this morning, which in my world is blasphemy. I couldn't go back to sleep, but not for lack of trying. It was 930 in Atlanta, after all. So I left my babies sleeping and went to the mountain for church. It was a gorgeous cool morning, only 68 degrees and a wind blowing against me as I pushed upward. Fortunately the same wind gave me a lift on the way down. This was the best mountain run I've had in a long time. And I'm impressed that I actually got 13.5 miles in this week. Not too shabby given I was out of town. I was nice and primed to take my Casa kids bowling, where my collegiate learning kicked in and I crushed them with a 140 the first game. Now going to cheer on my Sun Devils as they blow up Notre Dame. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!