Sunday, October 6, 2013

Darkness

Feelin my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
- Avicii, Wake Me Up

I'm a little late to the party here but I love this song. It took me awhile to get to my run today. Like til tonight. I had a lot of couch sitting to do. I will admit I was a little skittish running in my neighborhood in pitch black after the javelina family incident at dusk a couple weeks ago where daddy J stared me down. I was afraid I'd stumble on another family, and I found myself wondering if anyone has ever died from a javelina mauling. So I did a little research when I got home and the only incidents of javelina attacks on humans that I found occurred in Tucson. Which checks out. So, 3.5 relatively uneventful miles tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!