Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
- Miley Cyrus

Yes I'm only a little embarrassed to quote Miley. God knows she's a train wreck but that girl has some talent. And I love this song. Sista, we don't rely entirely on you for cheeseball music, although I wouldn't go all Katy Perry on yo asses. So I began my morning with my weekly ritual of digging through my 17-yr-old daughter's closet for my running clothes. I suppose I'm equal parts flattered and frustrated that she wears my clothes, but it is most annoying that she looks better in my clothes than I do. Anyhoo, I ran outside in the hood this morning in the crisp fall air. It was a tough one. I'm generally an advocate of listening to my body, and this morning my body was screaming at me to walk. So I walked the last mile of my 3.5 mile route. Of course that's probably why I never get faster but I'm ok with that as long as I look good in my skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!