Monday, February 13, 2017

Mmmm breakfast

You say I got a problem
Baby, I ain't trying to solve them
I started from the bottom
And I'm up right now, yeah
I like to go where they know me
Where I ain't never feeling lonely
 - Life of Dillon, Sex for Breakfast 

This song had me laughing walking home from the gym tonight. I'm feeling good about my Monday night yoga routine, and tonight I got home in time to run there because my office closed all the bathrooms and sent us to port-a-potties in the parking lot. I wish I was joking about that. Not gonna lie, the run sucked, but I think it's getting incrementally better. I've been trying to eat well and make sure I'm getting a lot of protein. I know it will be easier to run once I've shed a few pounds. I blame my kidney for not working hard enough. Tonight I got to do yoga next to a good looking dude who took his shirt off about ten minutes in. Usually I take exception to that, but in this case I was overjoyed. And I spent the rest of class sneaking glances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!